2.5% Retinol Serum
4 Ways To Benefit From Using Aria Starr Beauty’s SUPER Retinol Serum:
Anti-Aging: Retinol will reduce signs of aging by helping your skin produce collagen, a natural component of the dermis that gives skin its youthful, full appearance. Boosting of collagen production will stimulate cell turnover. This exfoliation enhances the effects of skin care actives by removing dead layers of skin cells which inhibit absorption. Thus allowing, healthier skin cells to come through making your complexion looking smoother, tighter, and brighter with an even skin tone.
Anti-Wrinkle: Retinol can help reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration (age spots) and improve skin texture.
Acne Treatment: Retinol treats acne-ridden skin due to its exfoliating benefits. Dead skin cells clog pores and contribute to acne. By getting rid of these dead skin cells, Retinol improves and prevents breakouts.
Control Oily Skin: Retinol reduces skin oil production. Its exfoliating effect also helps keep pores clear, leading to fewer breakouts. Dry skin is a side effect of Retinol use, but this makes it possibly the best facial treatment for oily skin.
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH: 2.5% Retinol (Vitamin A) + Botanical Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin E + Organic Aloe + Jojoba Oil + Green Tea. Delivered to you in a dark glass bottle to limit exposure to light for ultimate preservation. Comes with a pump (not a dropper) for easy application. Huge 2oz Size Bottle
- SUPER EFFECTIVE: Usually customers report smoother, tighter, and brighter skin within weeks. In many instances, a long-lasting radiant natural healthy glow to their previous dull aging skin.
- YOUTHFUL GLOW: Look young again and be prepared to get compliments from strangers. Enjoy diminshed smile lines around the eyes and mouth, even skin tone, improved smooth texture, and unclogged pores. Perfect for anyone with sensitive or easily irritated skin.
- MADE IN THE USA with 72% Organic Ingredients. Manufactured in a GMP certified and FDA registered facility.
4 Common Questions:
1- How often should I use Retinol?
– Retinol may be used every evening. However, it needs to be slowly introduced into your skin care regimen. For best results, it should be used 2 to 3 times per week building up to every evening as the skin can tolerate a more regular application.
2- Do I need a moisturizer?
– Yes. Although our Retinol does contain moisturizing ingredients, you’ll still need to use a gentle moisturizer, such as our 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil.
3- Why is it suggested to use Retinol only at night?
– Due to it’s exfoliation effect (removal of dead skin cells), your natural UV protection is taken away, which thereby increases your sensitivity to the sun.
4- How long for results?
– In the first few weeks, you should see smoother, tighter, and brighter skin. A reduction in fine lines may take up to 3 months. Dramatic changes such as improvements in age spots and wrinkling can take up to 6 months.
Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (botanical hyaluronic acid), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Pentylene Glycol, Phospholipids, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Phosphate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan Gum, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), Wildcrafted Resina Propoli (Propolis), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin
Cleanse face thoroughly and pat dry. Apply 1-2 pumps of SUPER RETINOL on face and neck at night before bed. After drying, follow with a moisturizer.